We offer you a safe and confidential place to share how you are feeling during this decision making process. Our staff consists of strong women who have overcome issues such as: domestic violence, troubled relationships, sexual abuse, teen pregnancy and other challenges. We will provide caring, compassionate counsel because we understand that life doesn’t always turn out the way you thought it would.
Lab Quality Pregnancy Testing that is 99% accurate as early as 7-10 days after conception. Your results are confidential and we will not share your information with anyone.
Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound in order to:
- Detect fetal heartbeat.
- Determine fetal age.
- Determine approximate due date.
- Detect the location of the pregnancy (Pregnancies that develop outside of the uterus, known as ectopic pregnancies can be life threatening.)
Ultrasound is your best tool to gain medical information about your pregnancy in order to make an informed choice. According to the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG), miscarriages occur in approximately 20% of all pregnancies and most occur in the first 13 weeks of pregnancy. If signs of a possible miscarriage are detected during your ultrasound you may not need an abortion. If ultrasound shows a possible ectopic pregnancy, you need to seek immediate medical attention. In both of these situations you avoid the pain and cost of an abortion.
Pregnancy Options Confidential Counseling Including:
- Information on Continuing the Pregnancy and Parenting.
- Information on Continuing the Pregnancy and Making an Adoption Plan.
- Information on Abortion Procedures.
- Personalized Care Plan
- Parenting Classes and Workshops for both men and women
- Referral Network
Every woman and man is a unique individual and is treated that way by the staff of Options for Women. We are here to help you. Our non-judgmental staff is here to help you every step of the way.